Faculty of Sport and Physical Education University of Novi Sad has a strategic goal to develop and maintain international cooperation in order to enable our students and staff alike to gain higher education experiences and conduct research in international environments.
Various aspects of international cooperation are strongly supported through exchange programs of students and teachers of the University of Novi Sad, joint research projects, participation in international conferences and various professional development programs that are part of separate, bilateral cooperation agreements between institutions.
The exchange of students and teachers is successfully carried out through the following exchange programs of the University of Novi Sad: Erasmus+, Campus Evropae, Erasmus Mundus, Ceepus, UGRAD, DAAD.
The Faculty of Sport and Physical Education University of Novi Sad traditionally organizes an international scientific conference called “Exercise and Quality of Life – EQOL“ (eqol.rs). In addition, teachers and associates actively participate in international conferences in Europe and throughout the world.
Part of the internationalization of the Faculty is the Doctoral School that brings international lecturers and students to our institution, creating an opportunity for wide scope of networking.
The Faculty of Sport and Physical Education has established a succesful cooperation with the following institutions:
- Democritus University of Thrace, Komotini, Greece – Department of Physical Education and Sport Science
- National Sport Academy “Vasil Levski”, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey
- National University of Physical Education and Sport of Ukraine, Kiev, Ukraine
- Jozef Pilsudski University of Physical Education in Warsaw, Poland
- Faculty of Physical Education and Sport of “Vasile Goldis” Western University of Arad, Romania
- Lietuvos Sporto Universitetas, Lithuania
- Faculty of Physical Education and Sport University of East Sarajevo, R Srpska
- Faculty of Sport and Physical Education University of Montenegro, Nikšić, Montenegro
- Faculty of Physical Education and Sport, University in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Faculty of Phyisical Education, University „Sv. Kiril i Metodij“- Skoplje, Macedonia
- University of Rome “Foro Italico“, Italy
- University of Pecs, Hungary
- University of Palermo, Italy
- Science and Research Centre Koper, Institute for Kinesiology Research, Slovenia
- Faculty of Kinesiology, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Faculty of Sport Sciences – Department of Health and Sport Sciences, University of Cassino, Italy
- Interregional Institute of Economics and Law, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Shandong University, China
- Belgorod State National Research University, Stary Osokol, Russia
- Faculty of Physical Education and Sport of “Aurel Vlaicu”, University of Arad, Romania